Wow! This summer is flying by! It's already July 15th! This summer has been great - loving my new position, JD and I have gotten a lot done for the wedding. It seems as if everything is falling into place. I'm fighting the temptation to write all about the wedding planning because I want everyone to be completely surprised at the wedding (sorry Erin, I've ruined that for you!). I'm getting really excited about all the plans and it seems as if I'm finding it hard to wait. However, JD is getting to see the type-A side of my personality!
Sophie's been a little sick lately. We had a bad case of the hot-spots and she is missing a lot of hair on her belly and inner legs. She looks pitiful! I was able to get her into the groomer this week and she shaved her pretty good. It's not gorgeous, but it is much cooler for Sophie. Hopefully she feels better!
If you are interested in my new skills, you can log on to our website and see the newsletter that I created for the FAC. I'll be doing a newsletter each month. I'm definitely not the most creative person in the world, however, it is fun to do the designing! I like it. I'm also in charge of the website now which is a lot of fun to learn. It's all HTML so I'm learning lots of codes. It is a good skill to have and I'm excited to learn more. Let me know what you think!
7.15.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't wait to see the final wedding product! I'm so excited! Hope Miss Sophie is doing better. Poor doggie. I'll have to check out the newsletter/website! That's awesome!
Post a Comment